Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Gooday,
This is a brand new blog. A communication tool but for specific reasons.
I will be writing about areas of ministry and Christian activity.
Reasons for this blog:

1.   The blog is one way of communicating new as to what Merle and I are about these days, so
      anyone who is interested in us can click on to this sight.

2.   I want those who are in our age range to see that being retired is not death but simply a change of
      activity. In fact we are not retired but we are refired.

3.   No one in God's kingdom is useless and that there are many opportunities to have an effect on
      people's lives bot in Oz and in other nations, hence our slogan "We are not done yet".
      Whether the activity is helping build something, maintenance of something, giving testimony,
      or even just relating to people of another culture  -  there are many opportunities to avoid
      vegetating.

4.   In your mind I want to plant seeds of possibility that will grow into trees that, in time will drop
      seeds and complete a process.
     These seeds I am referring to are those of, encouragement and possibilities for you in God's
     kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Sid - well done! I'm looking forward to your next blog. By the way,,, Happy 70th Sid - and Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and Merle. Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sid and Merle, happy blogging/birthday/anniversary. My 70th coming up, good to go too. love from Dawn

    ReplyDelete